You found me! Uh, er, I found me ; ) Sorry I’ve been lost.
Here’s what I’ve been doing:
1. Making Christmas dresses for my sweet Granddaughters.
(Bonnie and Camille fabric for Moda — waaaaay not available anymore.)
2. Playing with Cambria, who loves cowboy boots and cowgirl hats.
3. Visiting friends and interviewing for a new podcast…
4. Teaching my friend how to make a quilt for her granddaughter’s wedding.
5. Teaching at Smoky Mountain Quiltfest in Pigeon Forge, TN
(Annie and Brenda from Conover, MS)
6. Making Easter dresses for my sweet Granddaughters.
(sorry – I can’t remember what these fabrics are. I used every scrap!)
7. shopping with Cambria.
8. Cambria loves sewing notions too, especially if she can wear them…
(I LOVE these Clover binding clips. No more pins or hair clips for me!)
9. Playing with fabric
10. Playing with fabric…
(more Kona solids)
11. And playing with fabric at my favorite quilt shop, Thimble Pleasures
(even more Kona solids ; )
12. Visiting Kitty Hawk, NC and brand-new quilting friend, Anne Jacobson
(I feel like I actually, finally, finished my coast-to-coast road trip, as I drove to Anne’s from my son’s house — again, solo. It was a great experience!)
13. Saw my son’s band, Bryan Drive, play twice while I was on my teaching trip.
14. Saw Cambria dance to her daddy’s band
15. Lucy enjoyed it too…
(an old flannel imported quilt from Mervyn’s department store that Ryan just took a shining to, and took when he left home. Perfect for a picnic ; )
16. Playing with more fabric and teaching classes.
(Log cabin, Courthouse steps style)
17. Seeing Kirsten’s engagement ring…
18. Soon-to-be son-in-law, Josh’s second degree black belt demonstration, where he proposed to Kirsten…
19. Ready to get back to business…